Interested in becoming an agent? Discover how a career in the telecommunications industry can have a powerful effect on your quality of life!
Become an agent in a number of capacities to best fit your current and future lifestyles:
- Referral Only Agent – get paid by introducing DataTel 1 to warm opportunities. When each deal closes, you will earn a referral fee or a segment of the residuals from that agreement.
- Managed Agent – Managed agents are employees of DataTel 1 and are subject to maintain certain production levels agreed upon between you and DataTel 1.
- Independent Agent – In this position, you will run your own business managing your own accounts, leads, quotes, proposals, etc. As an independent agent, you will be paid as an independent contractor, although you will receive a subscription to our sales quoting tool to help automate the quote, proposal, and order tracking process for your accounts.
- The “Big Hitter”– If you are an experienced professional and can make a commitment to bring in 25K in new monthly billed revenue each year; Independent Agents many choose a carrier to receive accelerated commissions on. If you know that you will be doing a majority of your business with one carrier, this option is for you.
- Subscription Based Option – Purchasing a monthly subscription fee lets an Independent Agent choose a select number of carriers to receive higher commissions on. With commissions available up to 100%, this program exceeds the commissions of those paid by most, if not all, other Master Agents. This monthly fee is flexible and based on the number of carriers selected.
- Exclusive Option – For this program you will need least 2 years of telecom experience. Exclusive Agents are allowed to represent his/herself using the DataTel1 name, website, route your referral agent commissions through Datatel1, a DataTel1 e-mail address and buy business cards with our company name. This option is great for independent agents who want to focus on selling instead of establishing a brand name in the telecom market. This may also be combined with the “Big Hitter” Option.